Press release on 2010 annual accounts for listed company Oranjewoud N.V.
Gouda, March 24, 2011
- Net revenues are up 69% to €694.9m in 2010 (2009: €412.0m).
- 91% of the rise in net revenue can be attributed to the acquisition of Strukton Groep N.V., which was completed on October 29, 2010.
- EBITDA is up 52% to €43.8m (2009: €28.8m). Strukton Groep N.V. contributed €17.9m to that figure.
- Oranjewoud N.V.’s EBITDA, without the contribution of Strukton, dropped by €2.9m due to disappointing results in the segments of Realization and Temporary Employment.
- The net profit was up 9% on 2009 and reached €14.2m (2009: €13.0m).
- Solvency dropped from 45.6% to 17.1% (excluding PPP projects) due to the consolidation of Strukton Groep N.V.
- Additional shares will be issued with the intention of boosting shareholder’s equity and solvency.
- The order portfolio increased to €2.5b (2009: €278m).
- The acquisition of Strukton Groep N.V. also meant an increase in the number of employees to 9,171 (2009: 3,271).
- A proposal to pay optional dividend of €0.05 per share for the year 2010 has been submitted.
For further information, please contact:
G.P. Sanderink, CEO
Telephone: + 31 (0) 182 64 80 10
P.G. Pijper, CFO
Telephone: + 31 (0) 36 530 81 91